Finishing your second Temporary Repayment Arrangement

Financial Difficulties

Where possible, you should return to your previous payment arrangement as soon as you can afford to do so. This is in your best interests and will reduce any additional interest cost over the remaining term of the mortgage. However, where you are unable to return to your previous payment arrangement, and require additional assistance please contact us immediately on 1800 415 161, lines are open Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm or alternatively email us on

We will need some information from you to consider you for longer term assistance, namely;

  • A completed and signed standard financial statement.  You can also get help in completing this document by using the “Central Bank Guide to Completing an SFS;
  • Evidence of any payments you receive from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (DEASP) and any other State benefits. (if applicable);
  • Six months of current account and/or loan bank statements as sent to you. Sadly, we can’t accept photocopies. You can get these statements by going to a bank or through online banking by ordering or printing statements;
  • Photo identification – copy of your passport or driving licence;
  • Proof of address – an electricity or other utility bill;
  • 3 recent consecutive payslips or if you are self-employed you most recent Notice of Assessment and a set of audited or management accounts for any trading entity in which you hold a shareholding;

We understand this can be a worrying time for you; we have included some helpful support information from MABS and Abhaile. We would also suggest you take a moment to read the Banking and Payments Federation Guide to Coming off COVID-19 Payment breaks.